Aronfeld Trial Lawyers has over 30 years of combined legal experience successfully handling all kinds of car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accident claims across the State of Florida
HOW WE WORK
At Aronfeld Trial Lawyers, we will deal directly with the insurance adjusters for you. We will process your claim, handle all the paperwork and forms- and allow you to focus on your recovery:
- Obtain and verify all available insurance policies that provide coverage for your claim.
- Fully investigate your accident and the defendants working with skilled private investigators.
- Obtain Police and or Highway Patrol Accident Reports
- Help you find a medical specialist who can provide appropriate diagnosis and treatment for your specific injuries.
- Provide competent legal advice on the value of your claim and how to receive maximum compensation.
- Some examples of car accident cases we handle are:
- Tailgating and Rear-end Collisions
- Texting, Snapchatting and driving
- Drunk driving (DUI)
- Driving under the influence of Drugs or Medications
- Driving under the influence of Marijuana
- Driving tired (fatigue)
- Reckless and careless driving
BOARD CERTIFIED BY THE FLORIDA BAR
Spencer Aronfeld is a Board Certified by the Florida Bar as a Civil Trial Lawyer, which is a distinction that separates us from many of the lawyers in Florida who practice personal injury law. To be Board Certified a lawyer must possess special knowledge, skills, and proficiency in civil law as well as maintain the highest professionalism and ethics in practice. He is also Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a specialist in personal injury litigation.Real life personal injury car accident cases are not like what is seen on television dramas: meaning that cases do not always have to go to a jury trial. In fact, most cases do settle, often without a lawsuit even being filed. However, it is impossible to know in advance which cases will settle and which will go to trial. Therefore your case’s settlement amount is based in part upon what we believe the likely result will be if the case goes to trial- along with the likelihood of collecting the amount based upon the available insurance. That is why it is wise for people to hire well-qualified Board Certified trial attorney to handle their whether they think the case will be tried or settled out of court.
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCE AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
As experienced Florida accident attorneys, our number one goal is to bring you justice. We understand how a car accident changes your life, and we will fight to protect your interests and get you the reparations you deserve. Aronfeld Trial Lawyers is a personal injury firm with a central location in Coral Gables, FL. We are available 24/7, including nights and weekends. Call us today at 1-866-597-4529, or visit our office today!