Representing People Seeking Justice and Fair Compensation
Aronfeld Trial Lawyers are Florida personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers that help people and families seeking fair compensation for their injuries . Our clients receive the full benefit of our combined experience, resources, and commitment to justice. We never represent big business or insurance companies, because we are solely devoted to working for individuals who need strong legal representation. Aronfeld Trial Lawyers is not a typical law firm; we want to make the world safer for everyone. That is why when we take on a case it becomes a cause.
Spencer Aronfeld founded Aronfeld Trial Lawyers in Miami, Florida in 1991. Since then, our lawyers continue to represent the seriously injured in Florida and across the country in complex cases involving car accidents , slip and falls , medical malpractice , cruise ship accidents , botched plastic surgery , wrongful death , birth injury trauma , defective and dangerous products and defective prescription drugs .
Spencer Aronfeld is Board Certified by both the Florida Bar and National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Specialist in Civil Trials. Our staff includes paralegals, investigators and registered nurses who assist in understanding and unraveling some of the complex medical issues involving victims of the most serious accidents and medical mistakes across the country.
Our Florida personal injury law firm welcomes other lawyers or law firms nationwide to refer and or co-counsel cases with us. We simply want to provide the most effective client advocacy. We are committed to provide personal service, focused legal representation and solution-oriented legal counsel to those injured in accidents, suffering from misdiagnosed critical illness, prolonged hospitalization and disabilities
Aronfeld Trial Lawyers is a legal force dedicated and qualified to handle your injury case. We fight hard for our clients, and we are recognized for our legal expertise in the eyes of national and global media.
Today’s legal system is a maze. Tort reform, greedy health care providers and giant insurance companies possess vast resources that influence our legislature and court system. That is why you need a strong ally to take on sophisticated defendants in complex cases.
Since 1991, Aronfeld Trial Lawyers has helped hundreds of thousands of people by winning millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts across the country. In recognition of their achievements, Aronfeld and the firm’s lawyers have been profiled in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Florida Trend, Trial Magazine, Maxim and Marie Claire. The South Florida Lawyer Guide has listed Spencer Aronfeld as a Top Lawyer in both Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury.
The attorneys at our law firm are focused and committed to Florida. We are very active in our local community and have founded one of the nation’s leading humanitarian initiatives to provide legal services to those in need, Lawyers to the Rescue . A large percentage of our clients reside in South Florida, from Palm Beach to the Florida Keys. We provide legal service to those living in Miami and surrounding areas as well as other communities throughout the United States. We also represent many international clients who may have been involved in an accident while visiting a Florida theme park or on a passenger cruise ship.
In addition, many of clients are Spanish speaking. Spencer Aronfeld is fully bi-lingual as are many members of our firm. To discuss your legal problem, contact us on line or via telephone at 866-597-4529. To learn more about Aronfeld Trial Lawyers please visit: Aronfeld Trial Lawyers TV .
Review: Aronfeld Trial Lawyers, P.A.
5.0 I have been working as Spencer’s court reporter for 22 years, and have found him to be a fine lawyer who fights tooth and nail for his clients’ rights not matter how big or small a case is. His style of examination is something to behold. He truly is a lawyer who knows the ropes and knows how to maximize each plaintiffs’ damages. I have recommended him to business associates and friends with great results. I Implore anyone with a possible cause of action to at least consult with Spencer and his able-bodied staff before making your final choice. Sincere
Name: Email: Phone: Message: Is Your Case Regarding: Please select onePersonal InjuryHip ReplacementCruise Ship AccidentOther Incorrect please try again Enter the words above: Enter the numbers you hear: Get another CAPTCHA
- Driving and Texting Is 300% More Dangerous Than Drunk Driving The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that in 2011, 3,300 people were killed and 416,000 people injured in traffic
- MRI in Personal Injury Claims: What Is It and Why Is It Important in Florida? Dear Miami Personal Injury Lawyer: I recently had a car wreck after dropping my kids off at school. It was not so serious, meaning, I was able
- It is Time for Hip Implant Warranties Thousands of Americans who have been implanted with defective artificial hips have little legal protection, other than the hope that a potential law
- Abogado Con Experiencia Explica: Que Se Puede Hacer Cuando Sufre Lesiones Personales Por La Negligencia De Una Línea De Crucero Esta semana, el mundo esta mirando a cientos de ingenieros marinos y buzos tratando de corregir lo que queda de el crucero de Carnival Costa ….
- Qué Es Una Resonancia Magnética “MRI” Y Por Qué Es Importante En Mi Demanda Por Lesiones Personales En La Florida Estimado Abogado en Miami de Lesiones Personales: Hace poco tuve un accidente de trafico después de dejar a mis hijos en la escuela. No fue tan ….
- Ya Es Hora Que Haya Garantías Para Los Implantes De Caderas Miles de estadounidenses que se han hecho implantes de cadera defectuosas tienen poca protección legal que no sea la ….