As a patient, it is important to know your legal rights and protect yourself from doctors and hospitals. If you have a potential medical malpractice case in Florida, it is important to consult with a knowledgeable and experienced Florida medical malpractice attorney in order to protect your legal rights as soon as you realize you may have a claim.
- Professional Liability Claims Reporting: This website offers guidance on Florida’s insurance regulation and previous malpractice payouts.
- Medication Mistakes and Prescription Errors-Accutane 411: This link contains an informative commercial for those plagued by Accutane use. You can also find specific information on how Aronfeld Trial Lawyers can represent your needs concerning the different areas of medical malpractice.
- Recalls and Alerts: The FDA provides a useful database of recently recalled branded products (drugs, devices, etc.).
- Stryker Hip Implants Recall: After being on the market for merely two years, Stryker has recalled their Rejuvenate and ABG II hip implant systems due to the high risk of metal corrosion.
- Verify Florida Medical License: The Florida Department of Health provides license verification forms for patient assurance.
- Lookup Physician Profiles: The Florida Department of Health generates a profile search for practitioner information.
- American Medical Association: The AMA provides basic information on licensed physicians across America.
- Healthcare Providers Service Organization: A good source for individuals to familiarize themselves with the potential risks and challenges of medical service and get detailed insurance information.
If you are injured in an accident involving slips, trips, and falls you are eligible for compensation. We are prepared to help you and urge you to obtain immediate medical care and consult with our office as soon as possible.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration: The OSHA of the United States Department of Labor details safety precautions and regulations in order to avoid these kinds of injuries and accidents.
- National Safety Council: According to the NSC, these types of injuries account for about 8.6 million of emergency room visits. For further tips and information, visit the provided link.
Travelers who have dealt with injury, surgery, time away from work, disability, etc. due to a cruise ship accident, should learn their rights and report these incidents. It is important that cruise ship travelers remain informed of ship conditions, sanitation, and safety measures in order to decrease the risk of medical-related problems.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: The CDC offers news on the sanitation requirements for cruise ships that serve to protect passengers from gastrointestinal illness, flu symptoms, and other health-related complications.
- Article on Cruise Ship Law & Safety: Justia.com, which provides law and legal information, published an informative article on cruise ship safety.
It is very important to contact a lawyer immediately after a car accident to ensure the value of the claim.
Often we are asked to assist a client in an area of the law outside of our specialty or in a location where we do not practice. When this happens, we strive to refer our clients to reputable and competent lawyers who can provide excellent representation.
- ATTORNEY BREAKFAST CLUB: We have created a unique networking opportunity for lawyers to help other lawyers grow their law practice by creating strategic alliances. Interested in joining?